Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Earth Day!

Happy Earth Day all! Man, we live in a great place :) If you didn't today, I'd invite you to take your next chance to go outside, even for a few minutes, and take some time to soak in the sights, sounds, and smells of the wonderful world we've been given.  And if you can manage it, it's even more fun with a camera or a sketchbook :)

I celebrated by going out this afternoon and oil painting some nature in nature, aka "e plein air" for you sophisticates.   Actually, I painted from a parking lot, but.  It was fun :)  The painting is done, but will wait for a future post

This picture is unrelated, just a doodle from church today that was kind of fun.  It's of the tortoise and the hare.  And they say I don't pay attention! ;)




2 comments:

  1. Some of my best drawings come from that inspirational hour called sacrament meeting. :-)

    PS--Fun sketch! I'm excited to see the painting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to post it as soon as I get the chance :) As always, thanks for stopping by bro!

      Delete